Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Dead Legacy

I need a new logo >.>

Song: InDirections - Dead Legacy

Open for more info

Took me two days to edit this, so please. Give me criticism. It would help a lot.
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 26, 2014 at 04:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Please, name the program(s) used for editing the video in the first post.

As for the video, it seems like the video doesn't really fit for the song. It feels quite calm and slow paced, while the song is aggressive and all. Speeding up the replays a bit and making some slowdowns on some more devastating moments with some camera shaking and effects could easily fix the problem, imo.

Also, the camera placement didn't seem to be good enough...
I'm not too experienced in video making, so yeah. Hope you get the idea.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Please, name the program(s) used for editing the video in the first post.

As for the video, it seems like the video doesn't really fit for the song. It feels quite calm and slow paced, while the song is aggressive and all. Speeding up the replays a bit and making some slowdowns on some more devastating moments with some camera shaking and effects could easily fix the problem, imo.

Also, the camera placement didn't seem to be good enough...
I'm not too experienced in video making, so yeah. Hope you get the idea.

Thanks arthur.
Added stuff used.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
everything looked kinda gross, there was nothing HARDCORE about it, it was just slow. Why not get the trial of after effects and just play around with that for a month?
Well man,this cc isn't suitable for that music, you should have some of hardcore, like red-ish. I can't see any sync in here. If you will use AAE for edits, I could help you.
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
everything looked kinda gross, there was nothing HARDCORE about it, it was just slow. Why not get the trial of after effects and just play around with that for a month?

I did. I tried. I failed. I used the month up and got nothing good with it. I managed to play around with cc though.

Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Well man,this cc isn't suitable for that music, you should have some of hardcore, like red-ish. I can't see any sync in here. If you will use AAE for edits, I could help you.

Thanks for the offer, but as I said, I don't have ae.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not sure that pirate stuff is nice, but it's okay, so you could download pirate. I'm not sure that you should buy license.
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I'm not sure that pirate stuff is nice, but it's okay, so you could download pirate. I'm not sure that you should buy license.

I completely don't suppot pirating. If it were up to me, all piraters would be jailed

Anyway, on topic
The old iMovie had something that could place a tint. Not sure if the current has something like that. I'll try to find it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You never use decent music.
Everything else except for the key framing of a couple replays was atrocious.
Especially the music.

edit: 1:02-1:07 was excellent.
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 26, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I did. I tried. I failed. I used the month up and got nothing good with it. I managed to play around with cc though.

Thanks for the offer, but as I said, I don't have ae.

JUST MAKE A NEW CC ACCOUNT EVERYMONTH WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IT'S NOT HARD JEEZ

Seriouly it's not hard and like caps for ideas.