Toribash
Original Post
[S] 512 Sets and Head Textures
[S]

Hello texture enthusiasts! I have some lovely little items for you today! But of course, my usual policy, not going to blind you with flashy images or giant text. So, without further ado!

The items I am selling are either full 512 Sets, or individual 512 head textures, so don't go running around the low offers for these. I do have some more sets I might sell in the future, and some others I am currently making, but other than that this is all for now. I do not recolour sets, I am not that amazing at texture making myself as I am still learning, so I will always have a No next to the recolour option on a set, unless it is one of my designs.

Rules
I will only take TC, I will rarely accept items unless they are of decent value and/or I can actually hold them on this account. All the pictures are taken from the default pose with shaders on and with the default force/relax combo, if you wish to see a screenshot without shaders then please do ask.
Please pay attention to the words in bold, they are like that for a reason.
'LBI' means 'Lowest Before Ignored', meaning anything below that will be ignored, please only go above that value on sets.

Head 1: Robot [SOLD] to 00Assassin00

Head 2: Alien
Artist: Rykes (thanks to killpll for this information)
Prev. Owner: Killpll, before that I am not sure.
Size: 512
Selling for: 10k
Autobuy: 16k
Recolour: No

Extra Information: This seems to be a hand drawn head, although I sorta bought it a while back because I liked the styling of it.
Ingame screenshots below.

4 Images, Large

Okay, now for some sets. This is where I put up sets for sale when I want to sell them, etc.

Set 1: Set_Robotic
Artist: Shadowday
Prev. Owner: Shadowday
Size: All items are 512, as shown in the screenshots.
LBI: 30k
Selling for: 50k
Autobuy: 75k
Recolour: No

Extra Information: This was a set I bought from Shadowday a month or so ago. Easy way to describe it is 'a purple and black robot', although I could go into more detail. As far as I am aware, not a c/p set with the exception of some slight part of the torso.
Ingame Screenshots Below.

2 Images, Large

Last edited by Cookie; Feb 5, 2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Removed sold sets, general cleanup.
Is there join parts for the last set?
Im interested :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Unfortunately no, I don't think this set was designed with joint textures, although I think you could probably get someone to make some for you at a later point
I do own them, I bought them all from Pirate and he only bought back the Dark one.
So please stop commenting here, I do believe I do have the rights to them unless pirate wishes to refund me for the set.
-----
Also Apple, still looking for more than 50k, that was just a lower bound as it were.
Last edited by Cookie; Jan 31, 2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
You do not own the clockwork8 set(s). Stop trying to sell them

yes he does ._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

@Dragon - Sorry, I do not take art trades currently, but I may do in future. ya never know.
-----
Apple, you know it is a clockwork8 set right? They don't normally go for cheap, and I am not going to sell it for much less than 120k. I may need to edit the thread a little bit to show what I mean by the 'min price'.
Last edited by Cookie; Jan 31, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump