Toribash
Original Post
[S]PROS HEAD SHOP
HEY GUYS!
Finally i have opened a shop for my cartoon textures (i can do detailed head textures too )

here are some of my basic ones:

Depending on how detailed your head texture is i will raise/lower the price depending on the quality and detail of the face/hair/accessories

eg. 1st Picture = 350 tc, 2nd Picture = 450 tc

Prices range from 250 tc- 1250 tc
However if You Want Custom Joint Textures Private Message Me And I'll quote a price.
-----
http://http://file///C:/Users/Elwyn/...ermark%202.png
-----
sorry that the links don't work but i'll see if i can figure it out
-----

this is the only size that will work that i can figure out
Last edited by imapro555; Feb 4, 2014 at 11:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you need to upload them to tinypic,photobucket, or threw toribash but opening a web page from something you have on your computer will not allow another person to see it.(because its only on your computer)
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

i have added a tag to your thread next time please be more carefull.

please add all of the information above ^^
please read the market rules.

about uploading your textures for everyone to see you will need to use an image hosting site such as www.imgur.com or www.tinypic.com etc etc
one you are at the site chose what files to upload and wait for it to complete the upload process.
once that is done right click on the uploaded picture and check the copy photo URL option.
paste it here inside those tags. [IMG] [/ IMG] (without space) if you got any more questions pm me.
Cheers.
Imaparrot~!