Ranking
Original Post
Handler's replay thread!
okay, just started replay making after some erth's tips.
this is just a start, help me how to improve on this please
Attached Files
#handler 03.rpl (291.7 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Handler; Feb 7, 2014 at 03:56 AM.
the skeet killed your flow, and it was weak.
try to do skeet the other way around(extending your elbow n' shit to get more power). if you understand what I'm saying.
with skeets where you're contracting, you want everything to be contracting to get power into it, I did a little edit to demonstrate what I mean, took like 2 seconds, could probably do more with it

contract skeets are fine and stuff, no need to change which way around it is, but wrists are the most important aspect with a light skeet object so yeah, remember them

kick looked weak but the punch was lovely, grab wasn't over used,
great job
Attached Files
handler skeet edit.rpl (230.8 KB, 13 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i remember like 1 year ago, i used to make good skeets and i thought it was my style and i would keep doing good skeets, but i don't really think i can do it so well anymore
thanks for the comments guys i really appreciate it. I tried another skeet and i think it killed my flow, and it was once again weak lige raaage said... I will probably stop trying to make skeets and find a new replay style.
Attached Files
#handler 04.rpl (211.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Handler; Feb 7, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
Ok, so I notice you are flopping around, but get good impact. so try to work on your flow, try to minimalize unnecessary movements, and stay balanced.

Also that replay was pretty good.
I understand that I don't have a complete control, sometimes I need to relax all to get specific moves, and consequently I lose my balance. I'll be working on that. I have to find my own style I guess.

Thanks!!!
-----
NEW REPLAY!
Attached Files
#Handler 06.rpl (298.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Handler; Feb 9, 2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump