Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Autoupdate hates me
I've had this problem for a while, whenever I open Toribash, no matter what version, after it downloads me, in the bottom right-hand corner the DL number jumps to 114. After 30 or so minutes the game crashes, the fix for this is to opt autoupdate 0, but my tori still downloads incorrectly, unless I play a game of MP my tori's joints are the default colors. My textures don't download properly either, and when I have sets, I like to see them. I've tried using a proxy, getting rid of the web filter on the computer, even just deleting the autoupdate.txt as a whole, nothing works. I've put the autoupdate in the spoiler below, and in-game it says Download of <line here> failed

Autoupdate

My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/overblocked

^ There's a hint in the failed autoupdate.
Your ISP is cock-blocking you & making the game download shit like that instead of what it's supposed to.

Tell them to go fuck themselves & get a proper ISP instead of one that pulls shit like that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I know that hampa, that's what I use in the first place, but I'm getting annoyed by my tori not downloading
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
^ dumbest suggestion ever lol
People want to use amazing force / lax dude

Use new ISP yeah , i've once cock-blocked by fag ISP . Change them immediately.
:D