Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Report against User (plagiarism)
Date: 10/2/2014

hello..
So yeah someone called KpokoLOL has stolen my hand texture... as you can see in the screenshots below:

As you can see here in his inventory. he has a hand texture item. and my hand texture in it.

In these photos that they are my textures.

Please do something about it. i dont like someone stealing my textures.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Proof its yours ?
Put this on scam report though ;o
-----
Lol ads next to it
Last edited by Trocher3; Feb 10, 2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Proof its yours ?
Put this on scam report though ;o
-----
Lol ads next to it

oh. i though this was the right place for reports.. didnt put it on scam. cuz i wasnt scammed. it was jsut stolen from me. its mine look at my set and active inventory.. he has only One hand. which is the left hand. if you look at my inventory. you will see both hands and both legs. marine and stuff which match with the set. but he has only that hand texture.

also i hate those ads xD cant seem to stop them. verry annoying
-----
Also when i tried to talk to him about that he stole my hand. he just logged without answer.
Last edited by maro6162; Feb 10, 2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
did you ask him to take it off yet?
I mean it isn't that serious.....
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
You did not create it, you just re-coloured Hampa's hand texture. He is entitled to wear it since anyone is allowed to wear Hampa's textures, fucking idiot.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Its not hampa's hand texture. look at hampa's hands first and compare them to mine. Hampa has big fingers and stuff... also the hand didnt have the arrows and this isnt its original colour. its free i edited and added arrows and colors and stuff... its free BUT i edited for MYSELF. not edited it for someone to steal it.

Also dont call me and idiot. LOOK at hampa's hand textures and compare them to mine. I havet he original unedited hand if you wanna take a look at it.. Although its free.. i dont want my edited hand to be stolen. aslo think before you speak please.
-----
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
did you ask him to take it off yet?
I mean it isn't that serious.....

He just logged when i talked to him.
Last edited by maro6162; Feb 10, 2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thought you were reporting against me, jesus. If its a free texture than he should be able to use it. Such as the head you are wearing now.
If your "edit" to hampa's hand texture constituted as it's own separate entity, we'd also be having to allow you to sell it.

I can't imagine you'd be allowed to sell this texture, so I suppose any and all renditions of a free texture has to also be considered part of public property. But that stuff is for the MSquids to decide.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!