Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Some replays of mine.
Hey everybody, I suppose it's time for me as well to step more heavily into the world of singleplayer replays. The main problem for me while creating replays, is the start. I sometimes have no inspiration, whatsoever. So, I'm not uploading these to flex, at all, I just want some constructive comments on what to improve - maybe a few tips how to think of good ways to start, anything you think might help me.

My goal has always been to be as violent and brutal as possible, but still stylish and interesting to watch - to try to be a bit innovative in the vast ocean of replays.

Here are the presentations of the replays. Don't judge the names : D

epic decap: An old replay, which I edited to hit the neck precisely.

epicwinsp: I made this not so long ago, the goal was to just rip.

ezdecap: Oldie which I edited just now to be a bit more interesting.

raep2winv2: Imo, this is one of my better replays. I edited it of one of my old ones (where I kicked off the arm and the head), as I like to have a base to work from.

samborapev4: I made this for War_Hero's and Jdawgs "brutal"-blah blah contest where you were supposed to make a brutal but stylish split, followed by a decap. After the hits, my flying around is epic I am a furry as I wasn't used to working with sambo back then.

ravenging decap: Worst name I ever picked, basically I liked how violent the decap looked.

spinkick: Basically I didn't want to touch the ground when I kicked, but I had to in order to reach the head. Bummer.

around v4 (replaced v3): Basically I was after flying around as much possible here. (I made this while I was sick)

So, all comments, ratings, anything helpful - is more than welcome, it's encouraged! So do it!

Thanks in advance,
Dalir
Last edited by dalir; Oct 8, 2008 at 03:51 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
All are nice.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Thanks for the... helpful comments guys!
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]