Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Um, it's sexy and I would buy it instantly? You should make art for flash games? I don't know what else you want from me, lol.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
I think it would benefit from adding simple detail to the hood- things like faint sewing stitches.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
Um, it's sexy and I would buy it instantly? You should make art for flash games? I don't know what else you want from me, lol.

Thank you!
I'm selling it here: [S]

Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I think it would benefit from adding simple detail to the hood- things like faint sewing stitches.

I'll try that, thanks.

Originally Posted by Fluz View Post
Sexy head ! just add more details.. and that will get better.

I'll try to improve the hood.
Thank you.
I like of the head, but its looks so much with this Chirs head, just dont have the santa hat.

Tell me if I'm wrong.
I don't have signature.
Originally Posted by Fluz View Post
Leonardo head is best. ^.^

Chris head 6/10

Leonardo head 9/10

My replays :D

Why would you post a link to your replay thread in the art section... Anyway the head is very cool it just feels like there is something more that can be added to the hood it is to plain, try to add something like a cut hole in it and the hair is showing through the hole or some shit like that, but yeah add more details On the hood great job.
i am the best in toribash