Toribash
Original Post
Toribash forum app!
This probably isn't the first time you have heard this but, i think t would be sweet to have a toribash forum app for people that are not home alot an need to check up on there clan without having to use the crap chrome on android or the safari on apple phones an make the app be able to watch replays from your phone, that woukd be sweet!

Let me know whoelse thinks this would be awesome an if it would even be posible to watch replays from your phone?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TH3 Unique 0N3
The chrome on android works fine, what's your problem with it?

There's also tapatalk.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
What is tapatalk and it would just be cool to have an app an have a better look for a phone an easier to get to you clan and stuff idk, an also it would be cool to have you be able to watch replays from your phone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TH3 Unique 0N3
And make the app watch replays
How will this happen?
First u can't download in iOS
Second how will u move around?
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
The chrome on android works fine, what's your problem with it?

There's also tapatalk.

It also works really really well with Opera Mini.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by N3V3rS0B3r View Post
Let me know whoelse thinks this would be awesome an if it would even be posible to watch replays from your phone?

this alone either requires TB to be written into that OS's lang. or just the engine* running TB to be rewritten (which is the most tedious part of it anyhow) which to be honest is a) very unlikely to be done for the above purpose only and b) falls under the "why can't you release TB for -insertPlatform-?".
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!