Toribash
Original Post
9k .
well some guy named Kakashigg told me online " u want to buy gold blood ? i told him : yes how much , : 9k , me : ok send can u give me the blood ? , then he runed a way , i dont think this is his first account , maybe he sent it to his other account , can some one give me the link for his and my account histroy .
Last edited by TheSev; Aug 5, 2008 at 02:28 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry for double posting , but cant any 1 do somthing , i just need to know kakashigg account history .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I decided to post this;
just warning you don't deal w/ Kakashigg
Originally Posted by rxdazn
Hello, in game a player called Kakashigg asked me if I wanted to get a marine blood for 500tc.
I answered yes, send money and... did not receive my item.
I took some screenshots, here they are;

500tc is quite a lot for me because I don't use boosters (I'd like to get some but my parents aren't ok)

Thank you in advance.

big thx jep , still am holding my flame , i didnt toke screenshots , but still i gaved u my account history , is there any way i can get my 9k back ? .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope so. You have enough proof. So when you get it back, will you send me the tcs for the head texture? Remember? Yeah, that one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
He got me too. He took 500 tc also for marine blood. Will post screeny of account history later. Currently on psp internet browser.

EDIT: Got the screeny. I had sent 500 tc to him for marine blood. You have to zoom in, otherwise you can't see it clearly.
Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (71.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by bukkitgod; Aug 5, 2008 at 09:13 PM.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Once kakashigg came in a room where i was playing, he said "Selling gold and marine blood" or something like that. Then i asked, "How much?" he said, "8k" then i said, Item first or no TC, he says he wants the TC first or nothing, then i said "no." He said "it's your descision" then i broke it out, i was in a room with him once with Pnut, i think Pnut bought something from him and kakashigg scammed him. When i said "gtfo kakashigg you scammed Pnut.." Then whad'ya know! "Kakashigg disconnected. Quit game." >.>

Yeah long story but that's what happened...About 2 days ago or something.
It makes me wonder..