Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Tori-Art?
So I opened up MS Paint and did this in around 5 minutes

I'm not sure if I should carry on with it in gimp/photoshop and make it look really good or just leave it as that.

Some CnC would be nice.

Should I carry on with it?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Thanks Fluz, but I'm really going for a simple yet nice kind of look, I might just edit it on gimp and add some shading or more qualities, might add a body or just the upper part of his body like in a portrait. Would really love some more CnC though
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
So I opened up MS Paint and did this in around 5 minutes

I'm not sure if I should carry on with it in gimp/photoshop and make it look really good or just leave it as that.

Some CnC would be nice.

Should I carry on with it?

it looks nice ans simple but you should add color make it not look so simple and plain but it looks nice 8/10 just add some color please
If you could, can you make the neck joint a crescent moon shape? the joint is slightly behind the head and not directly under it.
So I'm looking for a few more suggestions before I carry on with this to see what I should fix, currently all I know is the neck, because it looks like it's behind the head
Why not make them perfect circles? You should do it in a higher resolution so that you don't get all the pixelation.

U should try to invest more than 5 minutes if you want it to be sooooooo delicious
I am invoking the old "no mspaint bullshit" rule.
we removed it because we didnt think it was necessary anymore, apparently we were wrong.
closed.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-