Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Windows Vista TB Problem.
Recently my laptop's hard drive crashed and I scavenged a Hard drive out of an old laptop. It's a Windows Vista Home basic- 32bit op system, AMD Athlon Dual Processor, 4 gb ram. Before It was Windows 7 64 bit and played TB okay on Mid level settings. But now it hardly even starts Toribash.

Here's the problem, Toribash will start, But it is unplayable. All letters in the menu are some odd Symbol. The game Is very very laggy even with turning all settings to the lowest setting.

I have looked around for anyone having this problem and I have found nothing. And there is no way my Laptop would be okay enough while starting the game to take a screenshot.. So that option is kind of out of the picture. Only way I would be able to show it is taking a picture with an external camera But that would make the screen very blurry and hard to see, Laptop screen plus crappy camera doesn't work very well..

What do I do to fix this or am I Sol?
Thanks. I'll look into downloading and installing all the updates Then see what happens. But Slow internet plus the BF4 updates coming out today means these few downloads will take a bit longer than normal.. So It'll be a while before I know if it worked or not.
Originally Posted by Kirakat View Post
Thanks. I'll look into downloading and installing all the updates Then see what happens. But Slow internet plus the BF4 updates coming out today means these few downloads will take a bit longer than normal.. So It'll be a while before I know if it worked or not.

Bf4 ?

You can run most of the games perfectly , then
:D
No sir, I should have gave alittle bit more there. My laptop Will not ever play BF4. But however My 360 will :P It's downloading on my xbox while This is all downloading. I wish My laptop would play BF4... But No way. about 20 more minutes and all the downloads will be complete and I'll give you guys a bit more of an update.

------------------

Two problems, 1) The AMD Driver Manager is crap and wont install on my laptop without crashing and blue screening. 2) The Font problem is still there.

I installed all the updated driver files I could find. But I don't think I found everything I needed. The game will start but the font is to the big problem now.

--------------------

I was checking around trying to find the exact Driver I had, And found a bit of info that I don't know how to fix. My Driver for my Graphics card wasn't even on. It say's It Can't turn on and I tried the whole "Use windows to check online for fixes" Thing, And it didn't do anything. It searched for 5-30 seconds then just went away. Any clue on what/how to fix this or am I SOL again..

------------

This is more than I can deal with. I have No clue what I'm doing and Everything I've looked up does nothing to fix it. I think I'm just going to give up and quit worrying about gaming with this laptop. Sorry for wasting your time. Good Day, Good luck, And Goodbye.
Last edited by Kirakat; Feb 18, 2014 at 04:17 PM.