Toribash
Original Post
[S] Rey's And Killa's Request
Hello and welcome to the KillaMisterio Request shop!
Reymysterio9's Examples:

Reymisterio9

I don't have pictures of any ready sets yet but i will upload when i will finish some!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KillaPone's Examples:

KillaPone

Ill make sets when I have enough skill!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Form

We accept TC only

And you wait for one of us to take the request and than we will pm you when we're done
Last edited by Emotions; Feb 20, 2014 at 06:08 PM.
ya yeet. Cherophobe#2048
Set/Head:Head.
Colors: Magma, Demon.
Size: 512
Details: Anime Girl with no eyes but where the eyes should be, I want blood dripping from her eye sockets. This blood is in magma red. The girl's face is gray. I want the gray to be dark but not darker than demon. Her hair can be black with magma red hair lines in it. If you can make the mouth stitched up. I want there to be three scratches on the side of her head.
Payment: Depends on how well you do. If you do everything exactly the way I want it your looking at a high pay.
blue
pink
Head/set: head
Colour: hunter and supernova
Size:any
Details: not too detailed. I want a head with supernova eyes, hunter coloured ringes around the eyes and the eyes are fully supernova coloured.
The eyes must look sharp.
The rest of the head can have simple supernova coloured tattoos which are simmetrical.
My maximum payment at the moment is 600 tc.
So you don't have to do it that well.
Cats <3
Reymysterio9's turn!
-----
(bump)
-----
Someone plz?
Last edited by rawrneru; Feb 22, 2014 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ suiseggs ♥
Set/Head:
Colors: Vampire
Size: 128
Details: Make something like the person wearing the Cat Ears in the Cat Ears photo in shop, Vampire Beanie, black hair and just tan skin. Green eyes.
Payment: Depends, I have 4.8k atm.