Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
i suck so much
I'm really bad at toribash, I always fail.
I'm worse at replays. Pls criticize harshly and hate me.
(note: i don't do epic kicks or punches, just stuff that anyone can do easily)
Attached Files
0Decap Kick.rpl (65.8 KB, 40 views)
Here's a couple of tips:

-Don't start too far from Uke when you're new, keeping your momentum over that distance is difficult.

-Try watching other's replays and observing how people use the Tori to get into natural-ish positions. For example, your opener was all contracted and stuff, which made it look weird as heck

-This may be difficult, but use more joints. You want to use your entire body to build up momentum, not just your knee. It might be hard at first but you'll learn.

-Relax your joints when you aren't using them, don't keep them held/extended/contracted like you did.

Also, you might want to learn how to balance your tori before trying anything else. Also, maybe try easier settings like -9.82 gravity and something like 200 ED.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get better :P
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Here's a couple of tips:

-Don't start too far from Uke when you're new, keeping your momentum over that distance is difficult.

-Try watching other's replays and observing how people use the Tori to get into natural-ish positions. For example, your opener was all contracted and stuff, which made it look weird as heck

-This may be difficult, but use more joints. You want to use your entire body to build up momentum, not just your knee. It might be hard at first but you'll learn.

-Relax your joints when you aren't using them, don't keep them held/extended/contracted like you did.

Also, you might want to learn how to balance your tori before trying anything else. Also, maybe try easier settings like -9.82 gravity and something like 200 ED.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get better :P

Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
I'm really bad at toribash, I always fail.
I'm worse at replays. Pls criticize harshly and hate me.
(note: i don't do epic kicks or punches, just stuff that anyone can do easily)

eh its really held and looks really bad im sorry to say its just bad im sorry but i dont do this so you kill your self its just my option