Toribash
Original Post
Spar Tips/Help (Teacher)
Can I get some tips on sparring? I need a teacher who can do some insane realistic sparring to help me out Thanks.
blue
pink
+Keep the convo going on with your partner; Plan everything out before doing your move
+Keep close to the ground
+When you jump, be sure not to jump up that high
+To end the spar, the player with more points must hit as hard as he can to make it look.. hard

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Try to let it "flow". I know it sounds weird but when you watch your normal fighting replays they will all look kind of robotic. You have to relax your joints sometiems for that.
And dont punch from the side with an extended arm... just imagine that in real life ;)
I don't have a partner. I was working on this self spar replay trying to follow your tips. Its not finished but I want to know what I could change.
Attached Files
Nicht Sehr Gut.rpl (135.1 KB, 43 views)
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
+Keep the convo going on with your partner; Plan everything out before doing your move
+Keep close to the ground
+When you jump, be sure not to jump up that high
+To end the spar, the player with more points must hit as hard as he can to make it look.. hard

+Don't be a wuss, don't plan it and have a real fight. Try to surprise your opponent and fuck him up. If he can't counter your moves he should have planned better.
+Jump as high as you want, it's a game, don't let someone tell you what to do
+If you want to end the spar, decap him, or do whatever you want to do, it's a game.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i have been practicing on spar for months and there is one thing i didn t learned good....realism!!!
I never forget.