Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID]TribalF0rce Vide

Tell me opinion :o !

TribalF0rce Moderated Message:
Sony vegas pro , Fraps
Last edited by Arthur; Mar 4, 2014 at 03:38 PM.
For one, the chat and end messages were showing - use "/opt hud 0" to remove them.
As Uncle said, use keyframes, they are better than clicking and dragging across, and also hide the mouse somewhere, like the corner.
Replays weren't exactly extravagant, try and keep tricking to -30 gravity, but I won't take that away from the video.
The effects were a bit spread out and short lived, but not too crazy when they were happening.
Keep on it, you'll get there soon mate.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack

for those who dont want to click on the link to go to youtube
and like rossbarker said, /opt hud 0
definitely gives more room to pan and crop to.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not gonna lie, those replays sucked. Use free cam and and turn off chat. Make sure it's also not just a full replay where we can actually see it end.
My pet rock died today.
Mouse on screen chat winning text choppy freecam lag shit replays shit music wtf intro crap editing tribal pls

Slycooper Moderated Message:
When you get the chance, you could format this so the video maker understands what you're saying? This looks like a shitpost with no real critique, only hate, but I don't understand it so I'm not entirely sure.
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 7, 2014 at 11:44 PM.
that was a really great video, i can see you're making progess very rapidly. although there are some points you can improve on. for example, your frames per second, otherwise known as FPS, are a little on the slow as f side, you should start making professional videos and save the money to get a new computer so you can make higher fps videos. aside from the frames, i think you just need to work on typing /opt hud 0 and /opt chat 0 before you make your recordings because it gets rid of the hud and the chat

pls keep making more videos i love them