Ranking
Original Post
GAME DOES NOT WORK!
Ok my game does not let me log on after I redownloaded the game about a month ago. I have tryed to redownload many times which still fail.
Everytime I try to login it says "server returned nothing (no headers, no...)
I really need help, for I can not play the game and I was booted from my clan due to it.

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE POSTED THIS THREAD AND I GOTTEN NO SUPPORT!
IT MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SIMPLE PROBLEM WITH THE GAME GET HELP, BUT SOMEONE WHO CANT EVEN PLAY THIER FAVORITE GAME CANT!

I NEED LEGITIMATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!
I'm sorry no one got to you in time. Have you deleted all the past files of your game before you downloaded it again?(textures may be missing)

Let me get some details on your pc.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
My game worked perfectly fine and runs smoothly on the high settings, but after I re-installed it just tells me "server returned nothing" when i attempt to login
Last edited by Dude1226; Mar 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM.
Do you have any downloaded installers or manager? They mess up your download files sometimes. That's all I can say for that. I had multiple games where I had to download away from my favorite managers because they just didn't work.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Just giving a idea here (I'm not very good at this) maybe you've logged in another pc and enable the remember me option? It happened to me once.
Modo Bestia
this may be because Toribash was undergoing maintenance. this happens about once a week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------