Toribash
Original Post
Serious Threats From Throbulato
Originally Posted by throbulato View Post
=P how many have you owned? I'm really losing my patience with you kid.It's either get some self control or I REALLY report you.I'm trying to prevent a fight here but you just keep antagonizing it >.<
Now just pick server the way I did and STICK WITH IT.idc if I'm allowed in or not.The one you stole yesterday was me and my friends hang out spot and you fucked it all up man.Anyway I picked another spot to hang out at.BE WARNED, I set up an IP parameter into my TB.EXE with note pad.IF yu come into view,your firewall will be disabled and so will your Symatec be with the access of YOUR User Interface.I might be a nerd but I am nerd enough to screw your yiffhole!I already set up my timer interface.DONT LET ME SEE YOU! Remain out of my sight or the program will be triggered and your comps BOOT.tex will be deleted to when after turning off your comp,then turning back on,YOU'll have to get your windows disk to repair your boot file.But still,for a lazy fat kid like you ti must be an ordeal to pick up a disk

VERY URGENT

I'm not entirely sure about what all that means, but this is how this idiot has threatened me just because i wouldnt let him be an admin in my server.
AND im pretty sure that kind of thing is illegal in california..
Last edited by Tiebasher; Aug 5, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
A rediculous attempt to sound scary. Just wait for someone of a high authority to come across this topic. But for now, ignore him.
yeah hes been doing this alot to me. At first hes like: "I'm loggin in." (i checked and he wasnt logged in) then: "im PM'ing hampa of your abuse" (he never did) and now this crap.
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
lolfag

hume? lol
this aint the first time hes threatened me.
[RENEGADE]
Ignore him. He would've done this to me ages ago after I met him in his "buddies spot"

but guess what?

he didnt. pew pew
don't make 2 topics of the same thing :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
don't make 2 topics of the same thing :P

well, one of them was for others to discuss about, and the other was mainly for a mod to hopefully see it and stop this loser. :>
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
Ignore him. He would've done this to me ages ago after I met him in his "buddies spot"

but guess what?

he didnt. pew pew

grawrg