Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] The Gentlestein
This is the second addition to my art series, basically it's seeing how well done I can make a shitty head. First Head was the Faggo>t, this go around it is the Gentlestein. Classy men are dead, but they're coming back

Currently a WIP

Arthur Moderated Message:
Please, include programs used.
Last edited by Arthur; Mar 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM.
I'm toxic go away.
But but - Frankenstein was the name of the professor... not the monster
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
b-b-b-but the american media has butchered the name to the point where it's more recognized than the actual name
I'm toxic go away.
But but buttmonkeys!
This head seems unique and good but in my opinion needs a bit more shading and probably some greasy white (or brownish from the dirt) hair
CREAM ON !
it looks better ingame which is funny.
Couple things about the in game map though

I would add some shadow below the nail and monocle string so it stands off the head better.

The pipe renders WAY below the noticeable area on the head. You might find a way to bring it up more, like maybe overlapping part of the mustache. Foreshortening is hard on these heads, but if you use shadows beneath stuff it looks more convincing