Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Geisha Head - WIP
Just started this one.
Using Photoshop.

I'm exploring curves thru the hair area in my recent textures. I thought a bun and unique hairline would be a neat way to do that.

I picked the geisha cuz i wanted to do something a little more expressive with color. I like my color palate...like its ripped from a 1940's magazine or a desaturated photograph. Don't know what I'll do about the facial outlines in the end....give me ideas if you have any.

Still extremely rough.

looking good. i suggest you smoothen some lines and make some of them curve (since flow works great in vector/vexel heads). some fixes would be the back of the head (that seam oh god no) and the ears (they look a bit squeezed). those little hair lines near the ear look weird; you can make loose hair lines, it just those don't look nice like that, it's like you just placed 3 strings of black color

overall it's looking pretty interesting, i'll subscribe to check out how this goes.
I like the lips
i really like how you did the bun at the back, looks really cool, just smooth out those curves.

id do those pink dots with a soft brush or something instead of having hard lines.
keep working at it, looks good sofar.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-