Ranking
Original Post
I just bought a right shoulder joint texture. My other textures upload fine but the joint dosent appear.

I just bought a right shoulder joint texture and it wont appear. My other textures work fine but this one dosent.

SkulFuk Moderated Message:
Merged the two threads/posts
Last edited by SkulFuk; Mar 9, 2014 at 02:33 AM.
Literally always down to spar if i'm not already.
Have you done a /dl of yourself? Also have you checked in your custom folder to see if the client has downloaded the texture file?

I can see yours fine after I downloaded your custom.
Checked on Steam 4.8-beta3 but it should be visible on any recent client.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I /dl him as well. I'm using the 4.7 (the latest I'm guessing) and your shoulder texture appears just fine. I checked your activated inventory and such just in case but it is in fact activated. After thinking about it for a few minutes...

I have one suggestion. Check your customs folder with your name on it and see if the joint texture is in there just as Skul said. One thing that I came across that caused problems was if there was a conflicting texture in either the uke or the tori customs folder as well. Try deleting the texture from your customs folder and see if there's anything in those other two places. Re-download yourself and see if it doesn't appear again. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.