Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Pon Pon Pon

Shout out to LesDuncan for sharing this vid on the official toribash youtube page.
Shout out to Marrez and Dobby for the inspiration
Shout out to sly for sending me tuts

Time: idk
Program : AE
Twitch
RSMB
Twixtor

Replays By: Jclark,Marrez and Jaker

Still have much improving to do
stay tuned for my next vod
Last edited by Velair; Mar 11, 2014 at 01:52 AM.
damn im gettin old
Duuude. I love the music. I can just listen to that small part all day.
CNC:
The whole thing looks good to me, except the 2nd replay.
You left grab on, might wanna turn that off next time when they have grabs in it.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
wasn't too bad

i liked the song and you made it flow okay. it was enjoyable to watch

some things to work on:

freecam is weird, hard to see sync (which there isn't much of), you move the camera after every replay like you're going to make a transition but end up just fading in and out which makes no sense, random shader choices, should have stuck with the 1st one or similar, low fps?, CC might have looked cool (magic bullet looks)

other than that it was cool, work on what i said above and you'll get a lot better.
@Faint
Shader is different because I recorded each replay at different times.
they weren't actually meant for this video.

I forgot to add cc D:

and

I dont know how to make the sync appear more.
any tips?

ohbtw
the sync is noticable if you have decent headphones
damn im gettin old
you didnt even sync the first "drop" the freecam on the first two replays seemed to jerk around a lot and was all over the place

freshpoutine

i liked the pink on the first replay, it fits the song. the rest of the shaders seemed out of place.
fields was better imo :x
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 11, 2014 at 11:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
ohbtw
the sync is noticable if you have decent headphones

i have dolby 7.1 in my headset, don't worry, i have nice headphones. i noticed the bass that you attempted to sync with the video, but it didn't work out and wasn't noticeable really at all. i think this was mostly because of the really jerky freecam that zoomed in super close to the tori and back out during the hit

some tips to help with your sync: add an effect to a hit (optional, most of my sync doesn't have anything that stands out besides a pan), make your freecam less crazy, and probably the most important thing: make the hit actually connect with the music.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
you didnt even sync the first "drop" the freecam on the first two replays seemed to jerk around a lot and was all over the place

freshpoutine

i liked the pink on the first replay, it fits the song. the rest of the shaders seemed out of place.
fields was better imo :x

Pretty much what he said^
Part with black toris and white shader made me lose orientation. Couldnt tell where the floor is. You can play around with this to make some fun original stuff.

Btw you can slowmo or shake cam for a better sync. Now you gotta re watch and try hard to see the sync. It shouldnt be this way.
Gl with your next vids
Last edited by Veliar; Mar 12, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
the song is garbage, much like the original itself. i dont usually state this, but this song really pisses me off. pls no hate i bruise easily

Freecam is very high-strung. Very "all over the place" in general. It doesn't really catch the action as it should be, sometimes parts of the toris go out of frame which triggers my insanity

Sync wasn't really noticeable mainly because of that issue as well. Try having less movement and focus on good angles

pink tint was okay

pink as a color is not okay though. seriously wtf, that color needs to die

I just realized I repeated myself just like the last 3 people but okay I'll just click post now

thanks
I play games and lift weights.