Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Unfinished set feedback
I've been working on a monk set, here is the progress. It is 512 however I only have 128x textures (apart from head). Also I have not got all textures therefor can not finish the set, when I get them I will carry on though.

Anyway the point your here, feedback. I would like you to see how this set is going and any improvements I could make, I realise I am not the best artist however I enjoy doing it.

Looks quite cool.

However, there seems to be quite a disconnection between those white bandage things and the orange clothes. Perhaps work on making them look more belonging to each other.

Pretty simple and plain, but that's your style and I can't really object, although perhaps a bit too plain? Maybe some light shading could be done around those cool patterns on the leggings, like a fade of some sort? Definitely some shading needed under those shoulder pad things.

Head is, once again, plain, but quite a good plain, imo.

Keep working on it, it'll be good.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
hmm. not the most HQ set ever. I like what u did with the hands. except he should be gripping the cloth.. It really doesn't make sense where the cloth is located on the hand.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]