Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] Figure of Madness (With WIPS)
Just something I am working on, im making the design as I go, started from the eyes, to the mouth, to the design between the eyes... and its kinda fun to do it this way. I will update more with WIPs along the way.

Feel free to criticize, improving is always a big thing of mine.

WIP 1

WIP 2

Using sketchbook pro to sketch things out. Plan on coloring it with Photoshop afterwards
Last edited by TomWanks; Mar 15, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
The mouth seems too compact, like it just looks squished in there. I feel like it could be stretched out a bit but other than that it's looking pretty cool.

Good luck on the head man
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Yeah m8. Its only squished near the top though, which is fine with me at the moment as I can just make it lighter to stand out.

And thanks m8 for the compliments.
The overall design is pretty good, but like Osiris said, the mouth is squished. It looks like you're going for a kind of crazy looking head, so maybe drop the jaw down and open up that mouth to at least twice the size. Rethink the inside of the mouth, Upload your images to ImageShack
unless you're trying to go for a realistic look than it's just fine.

The eyes really say a lot about a face, and yours don't say much. They are just too small to provide any feeling to the piece. Increasing their size will give you more to work with, you can do a lot of cool things with eyes!

You have a lot of space that's just filled with sqwirls (just making up words here). I like the design of it, but you could use more of that space for the face.

I like where you're going with this, and I think it has potential. Can't wait to see your next WIP!
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
as a drawing, its great.
as a texture, not so much.

thats pretty much all there is to it.

i really like the rose type things on the back/sides.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thanks for all the support m8s

Indeed after looking at my texture, its pretty much packed and loaded. Well I only started making textures, so it ain't bringing me down or anything. I just hope to improve from this mild failure.
Add the software used to the OP, please. :^)

You should make the mouth more narrow, increase the size slightly and lower it. Like the flow and style, expecting interesting colors.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
as a drawing, its great.
as a texture, not so much.

thats pretty much all there is to it.

i really like the rose type things on the back/sides.

Mostly this. Need to account more for viewing it in sphere but cool random lines anyways.