Toribash
Original Post
[Music] Oracle
Another track for you guys and girls. This time I tried using a variety of different instruments and I think it went well. Free download is available and please give me some constructive criticism.

Just want to also add I tried taking on board some of your tips and applying cleaner transitions, I tried making my transitions cleaner but I think one loop let me down. Anyways, enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/okai-2/okai-o...ectronic-dance
blue
pink
The beginning sound is a bit too plain, try adding something like Reverb to that beginning lead. The transitions were cleaner, but I could have sword I've heard this melody somewhere else. I don't know, honestly, but it's really familiar.
Sorry for my 'Music Noobicity' but what is a reverb?

Also, really? I never heard this before ;3

Edit: You probably heard it from another thread? I was the artist who made that, I just changed my name.
Last edited by Kradel; Mar 15, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
blue
pink
journey- don't stop believing. copyright please. You fucking copied ever part of that song, unless you changed your name from journey to kradel.
-1293/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI
Last edited by etoria; Mar 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
What? These sound similar but only for about the first two seconds of the dont stop believing loop. I also don't see why I would copy a song I don't like.
Last edited by Kradel; Mar 15, 2014 at 10:33 PM.
blue
pink
It's the same melody the same harmony the same idea. You basically copied the basis of the song. I'm not saying you didn't arrange it, you just didn't invent the melody.
I didn't copy the song...can you not hear properly or just an idiot? Listen to these two again next to each other and say they are the same song, do it!
Last edited by Kradel; Mar 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM.
blue
pink
No it isn't... If it was Soundcloud would have closed down the track for copyright issues. If it was copyright they would have done it the second I uploaded it because when I tried uploading a mix once soundcloud deleted it because one of the songs in there was not meant to be re-uploaded so if you truly beleive I copied this song complain to Soundcloud and call in the creator of Don't stop believing because this is it's own song. track.
blue
pink