Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[vid] umasa

hey.

Edit this and add the software used, please.
~Fenris
Last edited by Fenris; Mar 17, 2014 at 03:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
font did not fit
at all

thats ok

Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I don't like the flashes

thats ok

I generally don't comment on videos, and I usually don't comment on yours because I judge most of the songs you pick(Mostly because I don't care for them.)

I look at it, as the song is the backbone of the video.
I loved this song, I could really careless how the actual video was(Even though it was really good, and I loved everything about it.)

But overall, I loved everything about it, hope to see more things like this from you in the future and not your rap toribash videos, some of them work, some don't
keep up the good work bby :o
I acctually really like it, even tho it was kinda short and a bit simple edited
Good sync, I really enjoyed syncing all the way thru, very smooth velocity changes imo. Not much more to say about it really :P.
Colors was also pretty nice, one thing what I don't like it was too bright, also you should try using other shaders too. Flashing was synced very well too, It fits pretty nice but as I said, clips was too bright so flashing was a bit eyes raping and kinda repetitive. I like all replays you used tho, they mix with music good. Camera work was really, really nice and smooth, good angles and speed.
Generally I like this vid, but one more thing, I think you should use pancrop more and perhaps add more effects like masing and overlays.
Good job ALSOUSEMYREPLAYSSOMETIMED:
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Idk probably your most boring video yet

Only thing that was good was the replays.
You should work on having the replay speed match the song instead of speeding it up really fast for no reason.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

You should work on having the replay speed match the song instead of speeding it up really fast for no reason.

it speeds up to sync with the song, not sure why you think it doesnt fit. all of the work is in the velocity. i emphasize the sync by making it as noticeable as i can, even with the velocity. if i took everything off of this video, cc, rsmb, flashes, you'd still very clearly see all the sync through the first go. thats what i go for.
i dont think its boring.

Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
I acctually really like it, even tho it was kinda short and a bit simple edited
Good sync, I really enjoyed syncing all the way thru, very smooth velocity changes imo. Not much more to say about it really :P.
Colors was also pretty nice, one thing what I don't like it was too bright, also you should try using other shaders too. Flashing was synced very well too, It fits pretty nice but as I said, clips was too bright so flashing was a bit eyes raping and kinda repetitive. I like all replays you used tho, they mix with music good. Camera work was really, really nice and smooth, good angles and speed.
Generally I like this vid, but one more thing, I think you should use pancrop more and perhaps add more effects like masing and overlays.
Good job ALSOUSEMYREPLAYSSOMETIMED:

i need to take the time to play around in vegas (hey fenris i used vegas) more so i can figure out what looks nice, and maybe i can figure out some ways other than adding short effects to make it look better overall

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I look at it, as the song is the backbone of the video.
I loved this song, I could really careless how the actual video was

i can appreciate this
choosing a song is usually whatever ive been listening to at the time i want to make a video, but this time it was choosing this song out of 3 albums that i have, based on how dynamic it is
Last edited by TyZi; Mar 17, 2014 at 03:25 PM.

Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

All of this.

You speed it up to sync hits, not actual motion. It's also 300 times faster then the song itself is, which makes it pretty bad.
There's nothing different or unique about it. It's hard to tell all your vids apart because they're all just white/black shaders with the same type of cc, same boring rock music that is just guitar solos and drum beats with flashes and unneeded speed boosts.

Come on, I've seen absolute beginners at editing do things more creative than you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|