Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] TB- Hanging On
Just another edit, nothing special really. Cnc would be appreciated, hope you enjoy!

Song: Ellie Goulding - Hanging On (Sound Remedy Remix)
Editing Software- Sony Vegas 12
Replays by: FaintBlackCLOUd(me), Eazi.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
wow, this was really neat. sync was good, was visually appealing, and flowed nicely

just work on your freecam a bit
Thanks guys, i'm not too great with the freecam, but i'll keep working on it
*Thanks to whoever corrected my title, my bad.*

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
a tip for freecam: don't try to do too many crazy things with it, all you really need is a decent shot of the action and you can do the rest with pan/crop; no need to try to make it super pretty with freecam.

i may upload a tutorial sometime about video making and how things work with freecam, recording, editing, etc.
I'd suggest more noticeable color correction, with more sync as well. Other effects were nicely done.
Thanks for the tip Faint, i reckon that tutorial vid would be useful I guess for people who aren't the best with freecam, like me.

Water: I didn't really think there was much else to sync, but I am probably wrong so yea.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
excellent work man, youre improving heaps \o\ i loved the atmosphere and the background effects like the particles and lightrays worked awesomely

as sly said, freecam still needs a bit of work, but other than that, it looks pretty damn awesome
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
the songs not that fast
i prefer this edit than the cod one
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up