Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Fireheart Set
Hello everyone, this set is called the "Fireheart" set and is the first Toribash set I have made, if anyone could give me some CnC that would be great.

Fireheart (pretty big photos)

Software used : Photoshop CS5

Also, if I left out anything please tell me, this is my first time posting in the Art thread. Thanks.
nope.
Originally Posted by thedetail View Post
Looks really detailed good work

Thanks

Originally Posted by Apexxx View Post
Does he have two left feet?...

Thanks for noticing! I'll be changing it soon when I get on my PC. :3
nope.
you do know that the ~410 area on the left side of the texture needs to be mirrored not the whole 512x512 in order to mirror a square texture right? thats why your hands/triceps/biceps are screwed up.

which is really interesting because the right hand is major screwed up. and if you didn't know that how did you make the hands in the first place?

idk. looks red and black. there are seams on the back of the joints. right elbow has an oval screw thing instead of a circle.

overall i would focus more on fundamentals and less on trying to make a full joint set.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
you do know that the ~410 area on the left side of the texture needs to be mirrored not the whole 512x512 in order to mirror a square texture right? thats why your hands/triceps/biceps are screwed up.

which is really interesting because the right hand is major screwed up. and if you didn't know that how did you make the hands in the first place?

idk. looks red and black. there are seams on the back of the joints. right elbow has an oval screw thing instead of a circle.

overall i would focus more on fundamentals and less on trying to make a full joint set.

Thanks 13chillz, I'll be making major improvements soon.

Thanks for the advice.
nope.
Well it's good but the chest region look like just a bunch of lines with a red background.
My pet rock died today.