Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Minecraft animation WIP - Skyblock
Hello Community.
Been a while since I made a video...School and exams.
I know about the mistakes such as the hand movement,Legs and the expressions in the end/sky etc,But I will fix them in the last version.
Hope you like it,The finished version will be longer and better.

Programs used: MAXON Cinema 4D,Autodesk Maya,Sony vegas professional 12.
Copyrights: I did NOT make this song,But I can use it since I bought it from the itunes(The policy and copyright they posted shows that you can not use the song unless you bought it legit)
Music: Enlightened - Approaching Nirvana.
Skin: Dig Build Live,In-Game Skin download.
The shadows seemed a bit too harsh and sharp. The character's legs seemed a bit broken. The closed eyes at the start seemed a bit strange, there was nothing there to show where the eye was.
That's pretty much it for the bad stuff, lol, everything else was pretty spot on.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
The shadows seemed a bit too harsh and sharp. The character's legs seemed a bit broken. The closed eyes at the start seemed a bit strange, there was nothing there to show where the eye was.
That's pretty much it for the bad stuff, lol, everything else was pretty spot on.

The closer you are to something, the sharper the shadows will be. He was pretty close to the ground. The leaves on the tree are close to the tree trunk. Fix the legs though, and his I don't like how his pupils get bigger and make him look like a bitch.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Parts of him are in the ground and OH GOD THAT MOUTH. It's looks so awkward with it's curves (curves inward) when everything else is in block form.
My pet rock died today.
the rig is making me cringe. If using Cinema 4D try using ambient occlusion and global illumination, and set your light source shadowing to soft shadows. Maybe add clouds too. <--- Just a suggestion. The sky looks plain.
I know about the mistakes such as the hand movement,Legs and the expressions in the end/sky etc,But I will fix them in the last version.

Err...That message is there for a reason,Not to just repeatly say what they are
In this version I only worked in the character and quick-create the scene with these shaders,Pretty much showing how the last versuion would be...And as I mentioned I will fix them in the last version,Which means I will remove the shaders,Get better ones,More skies,Better lights,Expressions with the mouth curve ETC.
So if you please,Do not post about them,Since I already pointed them. :|