Ranking
Original Post
Using market Api, authentication issues.
What method of authentication do i use to see the market api data? The data im attempting to get is from the market data json, and instead i'm getting html data because it wants me to log in.

If this is the incorrect forum for this type of support question, i'm sorry.
Last edited by kill828; Mar 26, 2014 at 01:28 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Not sure though , what you want to do with the market json?

Ask Fish for it , he run those stuff.
I guess there's no way to get the .json without fish permission.
Trocher3 alt
Prod hampa, fish or someone like that via PM. Fire them a PM with a good topic so they don't think it's a shitmail.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Im practicing my coding skills and techniques, so im making something to record market data, and graph it over time, imagine a stock market chart (except the medium isnt stocks, its used to measure the fluxuation of item prices on the market so one can take advantage of it.)

I couldnt find something like it, so thats why i have decided to make one for personal use, if there is one, could you direct me towards it?

Ninjaed by skulFuk
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
I know where the thread is. Im using those apis... there are issues accessing the json files for the apis because it requires authentication (aka it needs a login session) My program doesnt actually piggyback off of my cookies, though i guess that could be a valid solution, though that is beyond my level of coding i would guess.

@SkulFuk, will do after i finish what im currently working on. Not that the delay will cause much issues, they are busy anyways.
Last edited by kill828; Mar 27, 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
My program doesnt actually piggyback off of my cookies, though i guess that could be a valid solution, though that is beyond my level of coding i would guess.

Yea, problem is probably solved, i just need to figure out how to do that and im fine. Thanks and all.