Toribash
Original Post
removed game, can't install back.
as the title says, i can't re-download the game again after some weird glitch that happend in the game and that my virus protection-whatever thingy is poping up when i try to download it is saying something like (im not sure) ''should we take care of threat?'' and ''ignore threat'' and the threat even is saying that it is firefox because i tried downloading that earlier ... yesterday. So i clicked ''ignore threat'' and then nothing happens and i try again and nothing happens.
Then i tried clicking the ''should we take care of the threat'' and then it comes up that it 'takes care of threat' and then it does it but then when i try again same thing comes up again ?
Last edited by 1Blazing1; Mar 27, 2014 at 08:05 PM.
Re-download it to a flash drive or something and then try to reinstall onto the flash drive. If that works, then just use it off of the flash drive.

As for the computer, did you try disabling the anti-virus software and then installing again?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Re-download it to a flash drive or something and then try to reinstall onto the flash drive. If that works, then just use it off of the flash drive.

As for the computer, did you try disabling the anti-virus software and then installing again?

What's a ''flash drive''?
and, yes i tried disabling the anti virus software but then only nothing came up.
Flash drive is something to store data on. Try what she said.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive << drive

^_^ cheers
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
She meant to say pendrive (USB Flash drive).
About the game, I think you might want to make an exception so you don't have problem with the anti-virus.
I don't know what lovely anti-virus you have, so can you tell the name of the software?
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Neru View Post
She meant to say pendrive (USB Flash drive).
About the game, I think you might want to make an exception so you don't have problem with the anti-virus.
I don't know what lovely anti-virus you have, so can you tell the name of the software?

AVG
Originally Posted by 1Blazing1 View Post
AVG

Alright.

First you need to go to options in your anti-virus and look for advanced settings.
Once you're there, look for the exceptions menu to add the program as an exception to the rules the anti-virus have set.
You can look for the set up game program that you want to install and add it and see how it goes with that.

(You might find it in the download area, check there)
Last edited by Neru; Mar 27, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by 1Blazing1 View Post
Thanks so much dude, it worked!

Heh, no problem. :}
I like helping people with what I know, so good.

PM me if you need anything else,
Neru.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME