Toribash
Original Post
toribash stops
hello for the last 6 days i have been having a problem and no matter i try fixing it by download another version or something like that it dosen t work here is the picture
as you can see i couldn t click anything and i waited like 15 min but nothing happend

PLEASE RESPOND,thank you
I never forget.
I suspect it's your Internet connection. You're experiencing what is called a "ping timeout". Can you move around with the camera controls but just advance to the next turn frame? That will isolate your problem directly to Internet connectivity. Check your Internet settings.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Silly twilight . You could clearly see the timer is still going on.
Check the reaction time , are you sparring ? Because the timer seems freezing , mod with big reaction times sometimes mistaken as a ping (some people do so)
:D
This might sound silly, but did you set your ghost off? (I can't tell if those are just trails, not the ghost) -Press G-
The spar timer is usually set to a slow reaction, and if the person is not available for a long period you most likely lose connection or end up waiting for him to finish. Do you play any other mods? Try to do some quick mods and see how it works for you. Oh, and be sure your spar partner is pressing space and not doing something else, that might be the best explanation for your problem.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME