Toribash
Original Post
Not an art thread.
Heyo. Apparently when I'm bored of art I make replays?

So I'll put these here so everyone can point out all the flaws.

My first and second replay:
Attached Files
#13_OneDown.rpl (146.2 KB, 80 views)
#13_Moon.rpl (248.4 KB, 70 views)
#13_OneDown: Pretty interesting opener, you came in at a bit of a weird angle and hit with a semi contracted wrist, which seems like it would hurt a bit . Interesting core dm, way to use your knee as a weapon. You coulda got a decap if you threw the head harder.

8/10

#13_Moon: Pretty simple opener but great core dms! I genuinely enjoyed how you kept the flow going from the skeet to the kick. You coulda got the right pec tho, to make it a symmetrical replay. Good pose!

8/10

Chillz, I am really glad to see you excel at replay making as well, keep up the great work!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wtf.....
Since when the fuck are you bloody genious at replays aswell as Art
Really, Reealy nice replays, Setups are great and impacts blew my mind.
Gj you absolute glorious man.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
thanks guys.

yea I will agree the punch on OneDown was pretty bad, should have went with a lower abdomen hit.

On Moon that kick was giving me problems keeping enough speed trying to keep the arm out of the way.

Xioi, I still can't parkour or trick :|

Im trying to get out some of my replays I have stocked up so here's a newer one that is just random, and a colab-one.

chaco did the first 120-ish frames on LetsBeGeneric
Attached Files
#13_KickMePlease.rpl (98.9 KB, 62 views)
#13_LetsBeGeneric.rpl (213.6 KB, 50 views)
#13_KickMePlease: Wow, if I were you I woulda edited the replay after my knee dm'd, but I guess it's just that artist mentality that let's you be so creative. Damn good aim, for the skeet and the torso kick. Please pose.

9/10

#13_LetsBeGeneric: Wow, who made that sexy ass opener? Good dms as usual, I just have to wonder why you went for that last dm? Anyway pretty good pose.

8/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Kickmeplease: Holy fuck you are a genious. That was impressive and no need for pose imo.
Letsbegenariairsic: How do you dm things like that, you are a magician.

10/10 both.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
chaco:
I actually had the part up to the knee dm-ing for a couple days, and i did try to fix it to get them without my knee dm-ing. You try stand up with one leg x.x

last dm on LetsBeGeneric was to get into the pose better

liar:
thanks
doing dm's is still just try again, try again, try again, for now. as long as i know its possible.

here is another. I feel the ending and maybe even the transition to the kick is a bit lackluster but what can you do...
Attached Files
#13_SoFlawed.rpl (135.2 KB, 21 views)
#13_SoFlawed: Hmm, nice opener it was done really well and I think you shoulda got more dms. The kick itself was a bit odd, upon first sight I thought it looked hacked, this was because your knee never fully extended (presumably so you could pose with more ease) but even doing so your left arm was somewhat ghosting into your left knee during the pose.

It was short but sweet, good job.

7/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks, I have some other edits of that replay I might post later if I get a solid enough re-do

have some twitches, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Attached Files
#13_Cartwheel.rpl (179.6 KB, 43 views)
what the fuck, could you just stop

manip was basic, but beautiful
movements were clean, I fucking hate you god damnit
um
oh yeah, boom was well executed

fuck you/10
beware
the goblin