New head I am working on,
it is wip untill now.

preview

flat

reference

the mapping is okay,
I just need help with detailing it.
CnC
Last edited by dengue; Apr 9, 2014 at 03:10 AM.
K so a couple things. Is it c/p? Another, can I see a flat or a better picture, because frankly I can't see a lot of the details with the pics provided.
datsick that cant posibly be c/p also i know its not i watched him make it for a while
dungue i like it um in the current state it is idk what to add for a critique.
keep rolling with it i say get all the basic colors in it then go from there idk if thats much help
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by killppl View Post
datsick that cant posibly be c/p also i know its not i watched him make it for a while
keep rolling with it i say get all the basic colors in it then go from there idk if thats much help

Just asking, it would be nice to see a better angle or a flat though, to get a better perspective.
Originally Posted by killppl View Post

I will finish it in another time, I hope you look foward to it
Originally Posted by Essentiality View Post
I love the joints so much, but can you put the camera angle to the front a bit?

this joints are for another set, I posted it already.
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
Just asking, it would be nice to see a better angle or a flat though, to get a better perspective.

I added a flat
Too much empty space. Obviously it's a wip so I am sure you know that, but maybe adding some scratches, rust, something of that nature to add some spice to it ;). Btw I am a terrible artist so don't think I am trying to degrade you.