Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash 3.94
I was talking to TIcux ingame and he recommended I should get toribash version 3.94, and on top of this I wasn't happy with some of the glitches and additions to the newest toribash, so I decided to download 3.94 for macbook.
I found out when I opened it it just bounced once on the dock and closed every time I tried to open it.

INFO:

I'm running on Mac OS X Version 10.7.5

I would like some help with this, I'm really annoyed with the newest version.
Clearly that version isn't made to run on your version of OSX. Either downgrade your OS several years or do without.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
3.94 is outdated. Therefor it might not work. Ask him to send you a copy through medafire or something.

Ninja'd my laggy internet.^
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Damn. I'm annoyed with the tc glitch bar in the new one especially, I just want a stable version of toribash without glitches.
3.99 is pretty good. I recommend trying that out. Very similar.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Or you could just go straight up to the 4.8 beta 6...
The newest things usually work the best if the bugs are ironed out.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I had 4.8 beta6 and it was shit, so I get normal 4.8 and still glitching and shit.
TIcux recommended 3.94, said it was the best and most stable running version.
I would still like to get this version if possible...
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
TIcux recommended 3.94, said it was the best and most stable running version...

Even though 3.96 was more stable & had less bugs than 3.94...

See this is the problem with users, they get on their high horse over a specific version or the tiniest thing that doesn't actually impact the gameplay. It's not that that version's better or less buggy, it'll be because that was the last version their ancient machine can handle - obviously the newer version's fault making the one they had the "best".

If you want 3.94 - downgrade your OSX to a crappy ancient version, then make a thread to complain about all the stuff that doesn't work in old TB.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you