Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Smiter's replay thread
I am starting to take up replay making and want to get better, so any cnc is helpful for me.
Attached Files
Single.rpl (71.2 KB, 31 views)
Single2.rpl (71.5 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Smiter; May 16, 2014 at 06:51 PM.
Your movements are very twitchy and awkward, but I think you'll find a interesting new style if you try and perfect it. For now, just try aiming to make your movements transition better and more smoothly.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
In my point of view on a parkour, And if i'm going to be harshies mc harshie

Then let's go

You do way to much fucking about with jump setups, and it seems like you didn't give a shit of the outcome in what that run was at the start, Throughout the replay it was twitchy, try sticking to moves longer than just rapidly throwing something on it and pretty much wrecking the flow and momentum of that move in it self.

But. I did actualy fancy that spin up towards the ledges, constant speed with minor twitches, But from there on as you said yourself, you got ulltra lazy.

You got the estetickst of parkours jumping down. just work on your balance and try to not flop around to much, from there on i'd say your on your way to become a neat Traceur (parkourer)

-Cheers
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
In my point of view on a parkour, And if i'm going to be harshies mc harshie

Then let's go

You do way to much fucking about with jump setups, and it seems like you didn't give a shit of the outcome in what that run was at the start, Throughout the replay it was twitchy, try sticking to moves longer than just rapidly throwing something on it and pretty much wrecking the flow and momentum of that move in it self.

But. I did actualy fancy that spin up towards the ledges, constant speed with minor twitches, But from there on as you said yourself, you got ulltra lazy.

You got the estetickst of parkours jumping down. just work on your balance and try to not flop around to much, from there on i'd say your on your way to become a neat Traceur (parkourer)

-Cheers

That replay I did really quick just to get to the end and have a replay made, so it wasn't my best but still I need to work on all of that thx.

New replay
Attached Files
single1.rpl (51.5 KB, 12 views)
Single 2-2:

Generic opener, really stiff movement br0 and decap looked pretty bad. Transition was eh.

Overall: Try to be more faster. Gain momentum and speed. Don't keep 90% of your joints holded, move them around more. It's really simple, just become more creative and smooth and you should be making good replays in no time.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan