Toribash
Original Post
Custom/Retail Songs/Kaia Sound
Yes I know this is NOT a Texture but I do not know where else to post this. If anyone has a better place, plz inform me :P

So I will be offering Retail and Custom Kaia sounds for TC. As well as full songs maybe in the future. I am a professional DJ in the state of Arizona, and I am an expert in various styles of music. If yours is going to be Custom please choose a Genre.... Electro/House, Dubstep, Classical, Trap, and anything else, you are going to have to ask.

The way they will be priced is off of quality. *Prices are negotiable based on order*

Retail Kaia's of HQ will be 2k TC

Custom of LQ will be 4k

Custom of MQ will be 10k

Custom of HQ will be 15k

Please note the custom Kaia's are made by me! And no one else will get them. One sold for one, unless requested otherwise. And you will also receive the full made Kaia in a file as well, not just 5 seconds, the song length may vary. As for the Retails you can choose any song you would like and I will make your Kaia, plz note all of my Kaia's of HQ are ALL 320kps. Nothing less. If you would like me to choose one for you, give me a genre and ill pick u one until you like what u hear.

And just so you know I am not scamming! Here is an example of a MQ song I made just for this, it is short for the general purpose of getting my point across. Enjoy, and please post your offers or general interests. More in depth orders will be taken to PM.

https://soundcloud.com/luxcheshyre/attunement
Last edited by Cheshyre; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Lowered Price