Original Post
[Tex] Darkseid WIP
Current:

GIF

wips

Wip of Darkseid.

Use: PS|Gimp|Wacom Intuos.

Some CnC please.
Last edited by Leonardo; Apr 17, 2014 at 11:50 PM.
i think you can get a lot more power out of this head from a different reference for the face expression also eyes might be a bit too far apart and bigger usually doesn't hurt. but looking good.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
i think you can get a lot more power out of this head from a different reference for the face expression also eyes might be a bit too far apart and bigger usually doesn't hurt. but looking good.

I'll look some other pics.
I'll try to make another mouth, nose and eyes.

Bigger eyes will look better right?
well its really nice but I think what would help him look more aggressive is maybe a different mouth or upper lip cause now he seems like he is licking his upper lip. About bigger eyes well dont know they look good now/
Cheers man keep up the good work
CREAM ON !
I wish the face was squished a little more so it maps better, if that makes sense

i think you can get a lot more power out of this head from a different reference for the face expression

^ his expression is weird, it looks content
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
well its really nice but I think what would help him look more aggressive is maybe a different mouth or upper lip cause now he seems like he is licking his upper lip. About bigger eyes well dont know they look good now/
Cheers man keep up the good work

Thank you!
I'm making another mouth now!

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I wish the face was squished a little more so it maps better, if that makes sense

^ his expression is weird, it looks content

Squished? xD
You mean make the face larger or what?
Also, changed the expression.

old

Last edited by Leonardo; Apr 15, 2014 at 09:38 PM.
Nice man! Now he looks like a total badass! Damn reminds me of WoW the dark forge dwarfs ah good ol' memories
CREAM ON !
This is awesome but you could add more detail by making the eyes glow or something, You should also make the eyes a bit bigger
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Nice man! Now he looks like a total badass! Damn reminds me of WoW the dark forge dwarfs ah good ol' memories

Thank you! Never played WoW xD
Originally Posted by Dispute View Post
This is awesome but you could add more detail by making the eyes glow or something, You should also make the eyes a bit bigger

I'll try to change the eyes.
Atm I'm working more in skin texture, since I'm new with a tablet I'm having a slow progress.
-----

Finished.
Selling it, if you want pm me.
Last edited by Leonardo; Apr 16, 2014 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump