Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Goku drawing
Hi , i am watching dragon ball when goku is young for 3 day's , i am liking it so i have drawed goku from a game from my nintendo ds . It doesn't look 100% same but i gave it a try

Goku

Last edited by Arthur; Apr 17, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
This is cool, It would look better if you went over it with a black sharpie or something, I don't know why there are those random lines around the waist.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
I don't know, his eyes look really messed up, also, the right hand (His left hand) is too small, and the last 2 fingers on the left one (His right hand) are too horizontal in my opinion, but overall, the drawing is pretty good.
Thanks all , i did't drawed it by my head , i took the instruction book van Dragon ball z Attack of the saiyans and used goku from it , i jusy tryed to draw it like on the book , i wish i could draw it without watching the original one :l
his face is off center.
try using the proportional cross for your placement of eyes and nose and mouth.

also his right arm looks like he's been jerking off alot...(our left)
the right arm gave me a good laugh, I cant really tell if his body is slightly turnt because you can see both pecs fully.

If he is meant to be looking straight the arm is way too small in comparison to the other one