Toribash
Original Post
[ART] First drawings on graphics tablet
Hello everyone, Oopyuman coming to you once again,

Well, not long ago (Around 4 days ago) I got my first graphics tablet, it's a Wacom Intuos Pen (Small), and since I got it, I've been drawing pretty much, well, the thing is that I'm pretty slow...
Most of my drawings will be landscapes for around 1 month, I say, I consider that I have to train my hand and my shading and so on until I can move on to drawing portraits and learning proportions.
The pictures will be displayed in the order they were made. Also, if possible, can you guys give me some criticism for the art, there's still a lot more to learn and yeah, they're not even close to being good.

Warning -Large Pics-

Programs used: Photoshop CC
Thanks everyone for looking at them and for reading this post,
Oopyuman out.
Last edited by Sluup; Apr 17, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
I love the first and last ones. I can't really offer and tips except keep practicing and go watch bob ross

try drawing more stuff from observation, like stuff around your house
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Do you select the shades of colour or is it pressure sensitive?

Pressure sensitive.
Also, yeah, Sly, I think that's probably the only way to get better. Drawing stuff around my house seems like a good idea, though, not sure if I can handle smaller objects.
Omfg! Why do you post such a giant pics! This is embarrassment!

This is how I saw it!

Pictures are not so detailed! Then why post a goddamn big pictures! You need to decrease the size of the pictures! Not to show your original images in 3000x3000 px
I don't wanna offend you or someone. I just wanna tell to you a fact that you don't need to post giant pics! 'cause they looks bad.

Edit: not so good enough for the first time. But it's ok! Keep drawing and we'll see how far you'll go!
Last edited by CroKO; Apr 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM.
This is good but you could of tried to atleast clean up the outline, This is very good for your first try.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.