Toribash
Original Post
[A] Robot head
heyo I'm done wearing this head so someone else can have it.

Size:512
Recolor:Maybe
Artist:13chillz
TC Preferred
Min Bid: 20k
Min Raise 1k
End: 24 hours after last bid

Autobuy: 65,432tc

Last edited by 13chillz; Apr 21, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
is there an autobuy? please let there be an autobuy.
bidding: 20k as start obviously
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
its demon and copper right now but i can theoretically recolor it to anything. some of the high saturation colors might be really ugly and hard to get recolored.
Hey 13chillz, would you be interested in items? If so, I'd like to offer an Eyepatch + 512 head texture for it

Would you be able to recolor the eyes and the glow around them to viridian? If so that'd be highly preferred, for me anyway
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
If you are going to offer items then post an approximate range they are worth so others know where the bids stand. Its fine I guess as long as its not 10 low value items.
An eyepatch is still fairly new to being sold on the market so it doesn't have a solid price range yet. I've seen it sell for 25k upwards so far, as they're a shiai-created item. The 512 head is 15-20k depending on the market

So I guess my bid is worth 45k or so, possibly more
ripples
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
End: 24 hours after last bid

Yay!

It's been 24 hours since the last bid (mine), so according to the rules that means my bid wins the auction . I've sent the items over to you, 13chillz, thank you very much for the opportunity to get a head as nice as this one . I won't hesitate to ask you some other time for some more art, if you don't mind

Time for me to put it on c:
Last edited by Rekd; Apr 22, 2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: adding the end rule
ripples