Toribash
Original Post
[S]CHEAP HEAD VECTORS
ok so ive never sold vectors before but i can make them however im not sure what a fair price is i've seen some go for about 10k so im selling them 3k each please tell me if it is a fair price (please be honest) anyway just tell me what you would like i will do any ALREADY MADE HEAD for 3k but i think 5k for a head that i have to design myself is fair
Much shmexiness
i want to sell them for a low price because i want to get lots of people to buy i think that is answer to your question but i didn't understand it much anyway yeah i want to get lots of customers
Much shmexiness
i havent done any yet however if you request one and dont like it you do not have to buy it i will just use it as an example of my work anyway please request guys (Tell you what first customer gets it free)
Much shmexiness
Hi :3
First Customer Here :3
I would like a head texture
512x plz ... and honestly ... I don't know what I want ... Maybe a Ninja head ...
Nah, I'd love a Robot(Futuristic/Steampunk) texture :3
Basic colors: Platinium
Secondary Color: Sapphire
I believe in you :3
-----
But most preferably a Futuristic instead of a Steampunk
Last edited by fastmove; Apr 26, 2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bec use in t rnet
a the e
i dont think you know what im doing here do you know what a vector is? here ill give you some examples

Seans Siggy Vector

that is seans vector he uses in his signature however im only doing the heads of it if you would still like to request please do i will do your head texture or if you'd like i can do someone else's aswell and if you have a head no1 is wearing but you own send me it and i will send back the vector (and i wont keep the head ) anyway i do have an art shop somewhere its made by torireu (my little brothers account) ill find a link for you
-----
oh yeah and i can also put 3D items on the heads too (includes hairs)
Last edited by TheBigDad; Apr 26, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Much shmexiness