Ranking
Original Post
Problem ingame.
Well i've been having this problem for around 2 weeks pmed hampa never got a response.But everytime I launch toribash I don't have access to see any multiplayer servers, everytime I try to join a server I get this error : Failed to connect to lobbies No such file or directory. I'd please like to have a developer help me with this because they'd probably know more than others. For the server's to show up I have to reinstall the game everytime.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Try turning off your firewall or limiting it. It has been an on going problem for bashers.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
How would I turn it off I have like two firewalls.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Just a suggestion, PMing hampa doesn't usually work. He never responds to PM's because he just doesn't have time with Toribash getting on Steam, etc. It's much easier to ask for help here in the Support board as well as #support IRC. Click the help button up top of this page or set it up on an IRC client such as LimeChat, mIRC, etc.

Also, if you're using a Mac (but probably not) do the following:
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall > Turn Off Firewall

I'm not sure if you can even have 2 Firewalls to be honest...
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I have the basic microsoft and then I have a comodo one. Also i already know he never responds to pms so I came to here because IRC takes way too long for responses.
When you're on the IRC you need to highlight the proper person to get their attention. By typing in the user's name, it will play a sound on their computer or notify their IRC client and thereby getting their attention that way.

And, ah, Comodo is a tricky one. I did, however, find a way toggle the Comodo Firewall on and off.
1) Right click on the system tray icon keeping the CIS interface in Compact View
2) Move the mouse cursor over 'Firewall'
3) Choose 'Enabled or Disabled' as per your choice

You can also turn off your Microsoft Firewall as well but it may depend on your operating system. You might need to figure out what works for you.
1) Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
2) Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3) Click Off (not recommended), and then click OK.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.