Ranking
Original Post
Replays :O
Here are my latest replays.
Attached Files
fairlystylishdoubleDM.rpl (76.6 KB, 48 views)
nicecombo0.rpl (211.0 KB, 44 views)
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

:o Replays, nowai

Stylish Combo: excellent execution and I was quite amazed at the landing.
nicecombo: Split kick was absolutely awesome, movements complimented the entire kick. The quick pepper shots that followed were a nice touch to complete the replay.
Last Replay: Simply put, an incredible madman to watch -> solid, quick, fluid
What more could you want?

Great replays Sami
stylish combo: fairly stylish, indeed. I usually like my decaps with a lot of whirl, and because it's hard to get that after the split, I usually don't like split-decap combos. not your fault.
nice combo: that it is. very fast, I liked it
nameless madman: I donno about the fluid, and I also think it's very explosive, but other than that, I'm with Yasiou all the way. I have a few madmans on my threads, too, and I've watched a lot of them, so I dare say, this is one of the fastest and most explosive I've seen
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
stylish combo: fairly stylish, indeed. I usually like my decaps with a lot of whirl, and because it's hard to get that after the split, I usually don't like split-decap combos. not your fault.
nice combo: that it is. very fast, I liked it
nameless madman: I donno about the fluid, and I also think it's very explosive, but other than that, I'm with Yasiou all the way. I have a few madmans on my threads, too, and I've watched a lot of them, so I dare say, this is one of the fastest and most explosive I've seen

who died and made you judge of everything

and epic replays sam1 10/10
huh? expressing my opinions. and didn't I say I liked them? that's just pointless, man.

what made me seem like "the judge of everything" there? all I said was that the two last ones were fast and I liked them, and that I prefer whirly decaps. geesh.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by mrninja View Post
who died and made you judge of everything

Mrninja has not yet learned to appreciate other's opinions, nor has he learned to respect his elders. There's really nothing you can do.

Nice replays Sam My favorite was probably the combo.
Since when did I become Asian?
And maybe thats why you get banned every other week?
oh... look what he have now, another ban? some people never learn :/
anyway i saw the first one, it was decent, it was too stiff at the start, but i liked the punch to get momentum, then the well placed kick.
the god
...I want to make out with those replays. But not in a creepy way, like im just saying if those replays were a women...I would sex her.

Good show! 10/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.