Toribash
Original Post
The best idea ever, like no joke.
Why don't we make a sticky thread here for all the suggestions that are mostly supported (it has to be a unanimous decision of ~supported, maybe other rules such as a minumum of 5-10 supports, and will be organized through the amount of supports and the utility of such idea). It would be something along the lines of a "top 10 suggestions of the week/month". This would be to organize ideas that we would love to see implemented and gives the community to see the items we may want and to further the understanding of each idea individually.

Using the list icon we can state the idea, a link to the original thread and a description that gives a general insight to the idea in discussion.

Of course there's no guarantee that any single idea may be implemented, as always, but this would be the best thing to get ideas out there and hopefully to get things done for a change.
Originally Posted by rules
5) Don't "vote" for suggestions
If your post is non-contributing (e.g) Supported or This is bad, it will be deleted, if it is exceptionally bad, you will be infracted. You have been warned.
Suggestions are not evaluated on the amount of "supports" it has.

I'm not against your idea, but i'm against encouraging stupid posts.
If people would rate threads instead of supporting them, this could be possible.
However, I'd rather give a spotlight to original ideas or well written posts.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Some ideas just aren't worth a thread. It feels awkward making a thread about a command key.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Tbh the ~supported votes don't really count for me, ok, maybe a little.
The first things I have in mind if I see a suggestion is:
  • how much would it support the community
  • is it changing the actual gameflow
  • how hard would it be to code it

And stickying threads don't help much. Believe me, the devs have an eye on this section and really (I mean REALLY) good ideas which deserve a go and don't disturb the actual flow will get on their lists.

Maybe not at the next release, maybe never if comes to a point where coding it in is harder/not doable than thought before.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
On the other hand, highlighting well written and constructive threads could set an example for the board. Considering the amount of effort put in the average thread, this could be a great thing.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Of course supports would just be a base, if one person may dislike it then there's the possibility someone else will whine and so forth, and you guys probably don't want to deal with that if it was implemented. Even before it would, their negative views will feel the need to rate it as negative as well.(Disregarding their behavior if its something we desperately need.) Yes we need more rates, and that's what this could possibly lead to, that is correct.
Last edited by Mystery; Apr 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I'm not against your idea, but i'm against encouraging stupid posts.
If people would rate threads instead of supporting them, this could be possible.
However, I'd rather give a spotlight to original ideas or well written posts.

Yeah but is still a good idea...

you have to choose if is really a good post or no...

Or something like that, you understand.