Toribash
Original Post
rename the UKE
i want to rename the UKE
-----
why you dont make update and that update make we change the UKE name
Last edited by laith12302; Apr 29, 2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why do you want to rename the uke? to name it the big bully you always wanted to kill in real life?

also, there is an /lp command so you can do /lp 1 (name) without worrying about the update, it simply changes the name and if that name is existing, it's looks.

And there is a stable (non-repeating) way to do it, to your local disk and into the games folder and into the toribash folder, the default.cfg is there, open that one up with notepad, find

nick "uke"
(Note: it should be under the first line of the thing)

replace uke with any name and you are done (It actually replaces uke like an /lp, so doing nick "hampa" will make the uke look like hampa

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Uke means defender and tori means attacker. Unsupported. They fit.

Btw, you should close that other thread. >.>
Last edited by Link; Apr 29, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
You can just change uke's customs folder to whatever you want i believe. something to do with data or all that good stuff.
Uke is Japanese for submissive person, In Chinese, It's defender. if it were Japanese, It would be Uke and Seme

Just throwing that out

So yeah, It means Defender or Submissive. So you may not change its name.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by ImaDestroytor View Post
Well uke is a good name and my friends says Uke is a player too but don't play anymore.

Tori and UKE were never players, they are accounts created to hold the spots of the two default toris in the game.

As for the OP, no the name should not be changed, It has no reason to be changed.
why tho
I think Uke is just fine, has anyone else had the problem of when Uke gains an outfit from another player?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Tori and UKE were never players, they are accounts created to hold the spots of the two default toris in the game.

As for the OP, no the name should not be changed, It has no reason to be changed.

You sure

to me only Tori not was a player...
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post

typically conservative mentality.
How this game can change and be better with guys like you?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!