Toribash
Original Post
[game] H1Z1

What is it: Role playing zombie game

What is so special about it: Practically Rust and DayZ combined. Brand new game! It adds features such as DayZ's ability for a mass expansion of things to do and rust's ability to react better with the environment.

Recent Gameplay:

H1Z1 page

Game is currently in Alpha.

I have been playing this game and personally, even though there are millions of bugs, I think this game is great and full of potential.
Last edited by Link; Feb 16, 2015 at 05:54 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Youtube code was messed up.
Also whats with this trailer.
Last edited by Yoki; Apr 30, 2014 at 11:36 PM.

Wow, this looks pretty cool. Trailer seems pretty promising, also a cool feature that it'll be released on the PS4 for those console players who can't play DayZ.

Looking forward to seeing some gameplay and the release.
Oh, wow. Didn't see that there. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Fixing... Thanks. :P

Also, that was the wrong video. >.> omfg I suck.

Give a big shout out to faint, for his highly informational input!
Last edited by Link; May 1, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
Gonna do a pretty massive bump.

This game is okay. I have a crew on TeamSpeak and we play a lot. As I speak right now, we just got confronted by a least 2 people and had a 10 minute standoff in an apartment building.

Now, we're literally a squad of five just going on the main road, all looted with guns, and finding other squads and destroying them.
These fire fights are fun as fuck and last anywhere between 10-40 minutes. Hype as fuck. Faint can back me up.

Right now we're like 5w-1l in the battles we went to.

Might wanna update this thread Link

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Gonna do a pretty massive bump.

This game is okay. I have a crew on TeamSpeak and we play a lot. As I speak right now, we just got confronted by a least 2 people and had a 10 minute standoff in an apartment building.

Now, we're literally a squad of five just going on the main road, all looted with guns, and finding other squads and destroying them.
These fire fights are fun as fuck and last anywhere between 10-40 minutes. Hype as fuck. Faint can back me up.

Right now we're like 5w-1l in the battles we went to.

Might wanna update this thread Link

I will get to it later today. :> Its cool to see that other people play it.
-----
Updated some links and switched some videos. I really want to know what you guys want to see from this thread. Ed, unless it's a really extremely bad thing, you can update it more if you want. You could close this and make a new one. What ever floats your boat.
Last edited by Link; Feb 3, 2015 at 01:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Has anyone played since the loot patch yesterday? Can someone let me know how it is? Won't be able to check it out until later tonight.

Also, add me on Steam if you want to play. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997473768/
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Just bought this game 2 days ago, my friend who suggested it to me who has been playing it for quite some time now hates me because I can amass a huge arsenal of items and weapons and go to towns without getting myself killed.

Almost had my first car yesterday too, the second I left it I was shot by a hunting rifle so I guess somebody was eyeing it up before me.

I really really love this game, if anybody here plays on EU servers add my steam name
souldevilj

and if they'd like to have an online call tell me your preferred voicecall service and we'll see if I have it.

Those sneaky moments when I'm crouched in a building with only 2 pistol bullets and you find somebody with lots and lots of stuff looting, it feels so damn good when you get that perfect sneaky headshot and suddenly become a rich man xD