[tex]freebie

was bored so threw this together in 45 min or something

free to use so tell me if y'all want it recolored to specific joints
will only recolor hair and/or eyes

recolors

cnc is highly appreciated

info:
used photoshop
Last edited by zeto; May 17, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
'u'
Hair to pure, one eye demon, and one eye elf. Which? I don't care. I guess I'll recolor the skin myself. Anyways, Like the sheen on the eyes. Could use more shading, though. Where's the nose? Last, I didn't appreciate the pink above the mouth. Everything else is amazing. Vector for life.
The mouth looks great to me
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
The mouth looks great to me

I wasn't criticising your criticism .
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Sorry, take back my criticism to you criticising my criticism.
Just noticed the hair is all one shade. Could use more detail like hair fluffs, or more what you have at where the hair ends.
I really love this head. The eyes need an outline.Those pink lines are meant to be blushing of some sort, they represent the nose it seems. I'd love it if you could recolor the eyes to plain ol' black.
I really like the mouth, everything else ive seen before.
Ive never really understood how a cartoon mouth should be so this has given me some insight on that

Not bad. The eyes are great! 7/10

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
Hair to pure, one eye demon, and one eye elf. Which? I don't care. I guess I'll recolor the skin myself. Anyways, Like the sheen on the eyes. Could use more shading, though. Where's the nose? Last, I didn't appreciate the pink above the mouth. Everything else is amazing. Vector for life.

added to first post, thanks for the cnc!

Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
I really love this head. The eyes need an outline.Those pink lines are meant to be blushing of some sort, they represent the nose it seems. I'd love it if you could recolor the eyes to plain ol' black.

added to the first post.
i wont make any changes due to lack of motivation, it was just a quickie made when i was bored.. which is why i give it away as a freebie! thanks for the comment

Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
I really like the mouth, everything else ive seen before.
Ive never really understood how a cartoon mouth should be so this has given me some insight on that

glad i could inspire you!
'u'