Ranking
Original Post
Needing Hampa help Toribash System/Bug/Graphic
Hey,
todey i told to a friend about Toribash and when he downloaded it we encurred in some graphic bugs.
Needing Hampa,here are the screens:

Bugs

Here are the PC info:

Info

Last edited by Hisoka; May 18, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
Ew. I had that problem before. I erased everything, restarted my pc, then redownloaded toribash. Worked out pretty well. It still happens to me sometimes while getting new versions of toribash. Hope I helped you. :]
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Nothing about that works,still having the problem. My friend tried for about 3 years to play TB he tried all the versions.
This thread may help you out. :O I had the exact same thing as that and I fixed it. I don't know.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I dont really understand the spanish/portugues text, but did he upload drivers and shit? He may have a horrible graphics card or something.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My other laptop that has a 2008 graphics card and it does this when playing Toribash. If he has a dinosaur graphics card, it will not play TB correctly.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
You just need to prod the ATI/AMD Catalyst settings so it wont use the horrible Intel GPU when you run TB.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Incorrect,Catalyst it's a big shit,the problem wasn't the AMD Radeon HD 6490 graphic card driver but the Intel(R) HD Graphics Driver. Once updated it, TB started to run with a perfect graphic (61 fps on maximum),better than first.

I can say the problem it's pretty solved,closing.
Never said it was the AND driver, only the default settings they have these days. I'd still prod the Catalyst setting; by default all GL stuff will use the Intel which has much lower performance than the AMD.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you