Toribash
Original Post
Forgot my password?
I did the email thing. It didn't help. It just told me my username. Isnt it supposed to tell you your password? then when i try to reset my password it says i must enter my old password to continue.

If you wondering how i got on here i chose "Remember Me?""

But i downloaded 4.8 a little while ago and thats why i need to figure out my password.
-----
Now it gives me some random password XfrnhVr8 which i know isn't mine because my password is 7 letters. please help.
-----
I have retried and my password has now worked. But for further notice i would like someone to look into the glitch.
Last edited by TheEpic11; May 21, 2014 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Go to the login section (of forums), enter username but no password and click login -> forgot password -> enter email of account -> email with link to reset password sent to selected email -> reset password using link inside this email.

If you are talking about ingame however, then try uninstalling toribash and reinstalling it. Then try the login once more. If that fails, do the first mentioned one.

Reminder: the first one will only work if you remember the email you used for this account.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Now it gives me some random password XfrnhVr8 which i know isn't mine because my password is 7 letters. please help.

When you reset the password forum resets it to a new one which is being emailed to you. That's how the reset thing works, it doesn't just tell you your old password.

:/